These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website.
By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree
with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our
If you register with our website, submit any material to our website or use any of our website
services we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
This legal document was produced by SEQ
Licence to use website
subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions
- view pages from our website in a web browser
- download pages from our website for caching in a web browser
- print pages from our website
- stream audio and video files from our website
- use our website services by means of a web browser
Except as expressly permitted by Section 4.1 or the other provisions of these terms and conditions,
you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
- You may only use our website for your own personal and business purposes and you must not use our
website for any other purposes.
- Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify
any material on our website.
Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- republish material from our website (including republication on another website)
- sell, rent or sub-license material from our website
- show any material from our website in public
- exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose
- redistribute material from our website
- Notwithstanding Section 4.5, you may redistribute our newsletter in print and electronic form to any
- We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our
discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access
restriction measures on our website.
You must not:
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the
website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in
connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any
material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse,
worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation
scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website
without our express written consent;
- access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated
- violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website
- use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without
limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
- You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons
- You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our
website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
Registration and accounts
- You may register for an account with our website by completing and submitting the account
registration form on our website, and confirm your email address by clicking on the verification
link in the email that the website will send to you.
- You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the website.
- You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your
- You must not use any other person's account to access the website, unless you have that person's
express permission to do so
User IDs and passwords
- If you register for an account with our website, we will provide you with or you will be asked to
choose a user ID and password.
- Your user ID must not be liable to mislead and must comply with the content rules set out in Section
10; you must not use your account or user ID for or in connection with the impersonation of any
- You must keep your password confidential.
- You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password.
- You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password
confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
Cancellation and suspension of account
- suspend your account;
- cancel your account;
- edit your account details,
at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
- You may cancel your account on our website using your account control panel on the website.
Your content: licence
- In these terms and conditions, "your content" means all works and materials (including without
limitation text, graphics, images, audio material, video material, audio-visual material, scripts,
software and files) that you submit to us or our website for storage or publication on, processing
by, or transmission via, our website.
- You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce,
store, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your content in any existing or future media.
- You grant to us the right to sub-license the rights licensed under Section 8.2.
- You grant to us the right to bring an action for infringement of the rights licensed under Section
- You hereby waive all your moral rights in your content to the maximum extent permitted by applicable
law; and you warrant and represent that all other moral rights in your content have been waived to
the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
- You may edit your content to the extent permitted using the editing functionality made available on
- Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach any provision
of these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these
terms and conditions in any way, we may delete, unpublish or edit any or all of your content.
Your content: rules
- You warrant and represent that your content will comply with these terms and conditions.
- Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any person's legal rights, and must
not be capable of giving rise to legal action against any person (in each case in any jurisdiction
and under any applicable law).
Your content, and the use of your content by us in accordance with these terms and conditions, must
- be libellous or maliciously false;
- be obscene or indecent;
- infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right
in passing off, or other intellectual property right;
- infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy or right under data protection
- constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement;
- constitute an incitement to commit a crime[, instructions for the commission of a crime or
the promotion of criminal activity;
- be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order;
- be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
- be blasphemous;
- be in breach of official secrets legislation;
- be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person;
- depict violence[ in an explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner
- be pornographic[, lewd, suggestive or sexually explicit
- be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading;
- consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information which may be acted upon
and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage;
- constitute spam;
- be offensive, deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, anti-social, menacing,
hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory;
- cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person.
We do not warrant or represent:
- the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
- that the material on the website is up to date; or
- that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
- We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop
publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save
to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled
to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services,
or if we stop publishing the website.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to Section 11.1, we exclude all
representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, our
website and the use of our website.
Limitations and exclusions of liability
Nothing in a contract under these terms and conditions will:
- limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law;
- exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section 11 and elsewhere in a contract
under these terms and conditions:
- are subject to Section 11.1;
- govern all liabilities arising under that contract or relating to the subject matter of that
contract, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for
breach of statutory duty, except to the extent expressly provided otherwise in that
- To the extent that our website and the information and services on our website are provided free of
charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss
of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts,
commercial opportunities or goodwill.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees
and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you
agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of
any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions (this will not,
of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and
omissions of our officers and employees).
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms
and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and
conditions in any way, we may:
- send you one or more formal warnings;
- temporarily suspend your access to our website;
- permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
- block computers using your IP address from accessing our website;
- contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your
access to our website;
- commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
- suspend or delete your account on our website.
- Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must
not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without
limitation creating and/or using a different account).
- We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
- If you have given your express agreement to these terms and conditions, we will ask for your express
agreement to any revision of these terms and conditions; and if you do not give your express
agreement to the revised terms and conditions within such period as we may specify, we will disable
or delete your account on the website, and you must stop using the website.
- You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or
obligations under these terms and conditions.
- You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with
any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- If a provision of a contract under these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other
competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in
- If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of a contract under these terms and conditions would
be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the
rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Third party rights
- A contract under these terms and conditions is for our benefit and your benefit, and is not intended
to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
- The exercise of the parties' rights under a contract under these terms and conditions is not subject
to the consent of any third party.
constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website and shall
supersede all previous agreements between you and us in relation to your use of our website.
Law and jurisdiction
- A contract under these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with
- Any disputes relating to a contract under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the
exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Poland.
- This website is owned and operated by Sevikon.
- You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by using our website contact
form, by email to [email protected]
If there are any questions regarding this terms and conditions of use you may contact
Last Edited on 2018-09-14